Bye all

BlackKnight(Enriko)

After all BlackTurbo server crash i left SA-MP.
But after a while I decided to reinstal SA-MP and lookin for god server to play,and I found SFSE the first player i meet in this server,Kosta he help me a lot my first friend in this server and after a while i meet other player like GeneX/Akira/Cawfee/TheDarkness etc...
Very good player.
I ask apologies every player i have insult in this server.
Many players know me as BlackKnight in the game.
But now i have dicided to leave SA-MP for a while DeathRow Owner is RenxX and i dont want my stats to get reset.
Ty GeneX for ur help then i get banned for SFSE/Ty akira for helping me in DM/Ty Micro for being a good friend/Ty cawfee you have been patient with me.
Ty all SFSE server for the best memories in SA-MP TY.

Last edited:

nekko

Former Staff
Now this is the part where feelings fking hit me... You leaving this server is something that is simply unacceptable. I dont want to accept this.. :/
I know Lyskurver and DR were rival gangs, but if you are leaving, ur dragging part of me along with you too, I dont know why..
You are the one that I will miss the most, I will miss my good friends Silent, Kondo, weeb jeep, Pekiy, Matrix... I feel that without 6 of you, SFSE wont be the same. I will miss you all, especially you Enriko. :'( Bye man, good luck!

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
So many players leaving at the same time really makes me sad. Bye, Enriko! Good luck with whatever you'll do in the future!