Discord Server (bring it back!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incognito

VIP
Former Staff
Almost every popular community has one and I still, to this day, fail to understand as to why the previous server that we had was removed. It's a really convenient and easy to use all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. By the help of plugins, Discord can also replicate some of the current functions our current IRC server offers such as in-game communication and administration. More-over, it is free (no fee to stay connected at all times) and is much easier to access than IRC (which is the only other communication platform the community offers).

Allow discord to bring the community and its players together by once again creating a server for our wonderful community.

Mauri

VIP
Former Staff
I would love to see Discord server to come back. Especially if we could get in-game chat work in it as well.

Kondor

I created one and I'm the owner. Promise I'll give everyone his role. PM me for link

Chaos

Former Staff
SFSE used to have a discord channel.
It was removed because it wasn't helping the community in any way, plus it was being used to spread negativity.
Thus it was removed!
I still think having one will be great, with some strict rules that keep the user from doing useless stuff that causes harm to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.