Double arrests and /reset not working on pre-last checkpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
Description (in few words): 2 cops arrest the same player at the same time.

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: Criminal was arrested twice in 1 second and 2 police cars were created. One being with the criminal inside (the first who arrested) and the second one drives an empty car without a criminal. Both have the checkpoint and both get a reward if they enter the checkpoint even without a suspect in the vehicle.

Steps to replicate (if possible): /arrest or press Y at the same time.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):
SixdgGV.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description (in few words): /reset doesn't let you to teleport to pre-last checkpoint.

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: I was racing IP3 and managed to get to 19/20 checkpoints but lost control on the last loop. I then couldn't finish the race and I was few meters away from the ending.

Steps to replicate (if possible): /reset when you see the last checkpoint of the race.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here): N/A

Vertex

Former Staff
The second one happened to me either, it was really annoying, I got really confused as to why I couldn’t do /reset and eventually had to exit the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.