Duel AFK bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
Description (in few words): Player is considered as "not spawned" by the server and re-connecting is the only solution.

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: I was invited to a duel by BloodR1ng for a total of 10 rounds. After a few rounds, it reported I was afk (but I wasn't) and I started falling from the sky unable to do anything. It says I wasn't spawned but I could swim. I also had the black boxes (textdraws) at the bottom and top as if a run time error occurred. A few minutes later, Wesker invited me to a duel and happened again but not against nekko.

Steps to replicate (if possible): It is random.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here): N/A

cawfee

Preliminary testing uncovered issues that could arise if two players kill each other simultaneously. I am not sure whether it is related to this case, though. At this stage, is there any additional information that can be provided, perhaps even a video? Also, does this occur in a particular arena or are all affected?

Cheers

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
I do remember Slim and I killed each other on one of the rounds but not sure if this is when it happened. I had to relog so chatlog was reset.
In both cases, I was in LV police interior but it may be just a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.