Everyones's GTA SA user files and everything else that proves you're innocent

pistoL.

Hello everyone please post your GTA SA user files I also created this because Matrix thinks I hack

Attachments

• unban 4.png
    unban 4.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 10
  • unban.png
    unban.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 10
  • unban 2.png
    unban 2.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 10

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
Pistol, I removed the first image to prevent you advertising other servers! Try to be a little more careful of what you are posting in future. :)

Bandit

pistoL.

Because I was banned in a lot of servers, and is this it?

Attachments

• UNban 5.png
    UNban 5.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Unban 6.png
    Unban 6.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Unban 7.png
    Unban 7.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Unban 8.png
    Unban 8.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Unban 9.png
    Unban 9.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Unban 10.png
    Unban 10.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 6
  • unban 11.png
    unban 11.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 7

pistoL.

you didn't read this it was made after you told me this was wrong
People get things wrong sometimes so I'm okay with you doing that shit :)
let me get this straight this was made AFTER < this means 1 day later I did the post 1 day later because I didn't see your comment or the comments after
AraX nice job on MOB

pistoL.

Read the posts timelines look Messi's post is in April 15th and my post is in April 15th and your post is in April 21th
So... Look at things... :) you make me laugh sometimes :)

pistoL.

For bandit and flakattak here you go masters!!

Attachments

• For de admins.png
    For de admins.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 3
  • for de admins 2.png
    for de admins 2.png
    227.9 KB · Views: 3

pistoL.

I don't have two PC's here's why: I adjusted the computer settings to best performance that's why the appearance of the bar is different from the other one. And i thank you!

pistoL.

Here you go mr.OverReactorAndStillTriesToMakeMeSeemLikeAHacker

Attachments

• GTA directory.png
    GTA directory.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 3
  • GTA directory 2.png
    GTA directory 2.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 3

pistoL.

He doesn't have SAMP and I ONLY HAVE 1 PC and he doesn't have PC you're dumb as fuck and here's the proof that you're lying and manipulating people and doing some things to ban me, Stop doing your shit

Attachments

• sa-mp-025.png
    sa-mp-025.png
    359.5 KB · Views: 3

pistoL.

What i meant by "it's MINE" IS MY FUCKING PC NOW SHUT UP YOU FUCKING ACCUSER <-- sorry for this but seriously he keeps making me mad and doing some dumb shit and you know when you have windows you go to the settings in Advanced settings and click best performance it makes it different and less laggy for the computer now SHUT UP YOU BIG PIECE OF SHIT

pistoL.

I know what Windows 7 is... And stop with your VISTA bullshit just stop it I only have 1 computer you piece of fucking shit

pistoL.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT that's different the other one is not the GTA directory and the other one is the directory HOLY SHIT you're dumb as fuck
and why would you ignore someone who's asking seriously! you're dumb as fuck AND niel is not home he's 22 years old birthday december 25
and me june 3 2006
Just stop your bullshit AN 11 YEAR OLD CAN SWEAR YOU FUCKER even Onjen_n00b swears he told me he's 10 years old when he asked me how old i am and i said 11 and he said 10 and we fought and he said "fuck you" to me now SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!