Few suggestions for SEFSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcor

Hello Everybody,

This is Alcor so while playing this server I thought that some things are missing as compared to SEF so I decided to suggest it.

Suggestion for Race:

When we exit the vehicle in [/race], we should be kicked from the race and respawn at our last position.

Suggestion for Gang Points:

When people from same gang kill people from other gangs in DMs or anywhere, they should get points for killing them. It would be more fun and everyone would like it.

Suggestion for Armor (VIP Only):

I would like to suggest that VIPs should get armor in freeroam and when they join any minigames, it should be removed automatically.

Suggestion for LMS(VIP only):

We should have [/lms] just like old server. For all those who don't know what LMS stands for, it is last man standing.

-How it works?

When player types /lms, a box will prompt stating all weapons name in which he needs to choose only one weapon for LMS. The weapon he chooses will become the main weapon and everyone will use that only. When he finishes setting up the LMS event, there will be a message passed on everyone on the server to join LMS.

One more thing, LMS starts after 30 seconds from the time the hoster host it.

Note:

VIP can only create it after 10 mins when LMS ends so that we avoid [/lms] spam.

Suggestion for Payout:

- What is it?

Last Team Standing is often favored for its large payout

- How it works?

=>The more players in the LTS, the higher the payout is
=>The winning team is awarded the most money and the losing team is usually rewarded half of the winning team's money
=>The longer the round, the higher the payout is.
=>Prizes usually come in these forms for the winning team: $1300, $3000, $6780, and $10180. If there is not enough people for a $10180 prize, a $9210 will be rewarded instead. Also, if there are over 10 people in the match, a higher prize of $12700 will be rewarded to the winning team.

Credits:

Alcor
Faker

Contributions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you and Best regards,
Alcor and Faker

Last edited:

nessie

VIP
1) Nice idea, this should be added to the spectate system too.
2) This feature was in the pawn gamemode, but it's changed to turf kills, duel kills, and race records when the C++ gamemode was added.
3) This feature was in the pawn gamemode too.
4) Nice idea, but it will be better if only admins could create lms events, because a few people will make a messed up event, for example knife or something.
5) Nice idea!

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Race: I don't see the point. Exiting one's vehicle in a race gives absolutely no advantage. In a set-vehicle race, it's not even possible to do so. What's more, if someone presses F or Enter by accident, it'll be extremely annoying to them.
Goldstars: There are so many ways to earn goldstars already, including DM-like minigames such as /duel and turf wars. Since gangs in SFSE are already entirely focused on DM, such a change would make gangs abandon other methods of earning goldstars.
Armor: I agree that there should be no armor in mini-games. I won't take a stance on armor in freeroam.
LMS: This is actually a pretty good idea.

ScrIN

1. Yes (only if /exit), and yes to what Messi added (coming back to the same position once /specoff)

Race: I don't see the point. Exiting one's vehicle in a race gives absolutely no advantage. In a set-vehicle race, it's not even possible to do so. What's more, if someone presses F or Enter by accident, it'll be extremely annoying to them.

I'm pretty sure suggestion is not about removing some advantages to abuse the system but to eliminate some unnecessary teleporting, moving back to location where you were before joining a race. Probably you were at that location on purpose (had fun with friends, stunted etc.)

2. It is obvious that suggestion would put into the shadow other ways to get gang score however couldn't we make it not so powerful one? Let's say only 5-10 kills of players from other gang gives 1 gang score (counting both freeroam and dms).

3. I don't see any reasons not to add armor in freeroam. Perhaps it should not be free but to have own price (way to spend cash) and probably gang wars would be the only place where it would truly come handy (at least until you die for the first time). As a vip feature perhaps this could attract more donations ($$$), no?

4. SEF LMS PLS +++

Meth

1.) What difference would it make? Whether they are removed from the race or they are kept in the race after exiting they would still suffer the same receive the same outcome and lose, it's not like they would gain anything from exiting their vehicle. I think I would only agree if they affected other racers in any way, for example if they were able to jack other racers' vehicles.

2.) I do like the whole idea of gaining score through each kill but I have seen it everywhere. If there were some sort of twist to it too it would at least stand out a little.

3.) I have nothing against this, it isn't really a big thing anyway. Having a slight advantage over other players may attract more donors.

4, 5.) These both sound really fun, why not? I'd love to see them on the server, I'll probably be chilling there most of the time:p

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
Suggestion for Race:
I disagree for this suggestion because what if a players accidentally Press the ENTER, the players will be kick automatic this is not good. I guess the race now is totally good its enough. -1

Suggestion for Armour (VIP Only):
I also disagree for this suggestion because its so unfair to all normal player's, If the VIP has armour in freeroam it will be unfair because the VIP PLAYER'S did not die fast. And the Normal Player's will be die first because, don't have armour like vip. - 1

And the other suggestions +1 for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.