Forum Theme Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdzakky

Hello there,
I think our forum should own a dark theme. I think, White colored theme of the forum makes our eyes tired fastly, if it is dark, it will be more comfortable.\

Thanks for your attention!

Emperor

White colored theme of the forum makes our eyes tired fastly
How can the color you're looking at make your eyes tired and what's this nonsense?
I think the forums are right now looking great and nothing should still be changed. Negative.

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
How can the color you're looking at make your eyes tired and what's this nonsense?
I think the forums are right now looking great and nothing should still be changed. Negative.
I think they meant that white screens can hurt your eyes at night, which is why a lot of apps/sites have things called nightmode, which automatically turn the site into a dark theme with less yellow colors. I wouldn't be opposed to this, I use nightmode on everything I can cause of my eyes

ScrIN

A month ago or so Faker told me that this white theme is temporary and normal themes will get back again. As I can see nothing changed so far. I prefer dark one as well, also previous themes were richer (shoutbox, more stats under user name etc.).

xdzakky

If we're visiting forum in the night, even though there are lights in your room, light color will hurt our eyes and makes our eyes tired fastly (i think) , do you understand what I mean?
And, I mean, we don't need to remove the actually theme, we just need to add a Theme Selector, Dark Theme or Light Theme.

Emperor

About how we would be able to change our themes to what we like, positive and for permanent black color a big negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.