Fuck you bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

KontolDZ

I understand you bear that you are gay and fucking in love with your mom
You likes men so you ban me from SFSE?
actually your server is retarded asf and i'm using cheat for your fucking lame server
fuck you bear and fuck all your staff
you probably love your dad and sex with him how gay are you

bear

Server Owner
Hello! :)

Yes, you're quite right, I am in love with my parents. They're good people who I have the utmost respect and love for.

Based on this forum post, I can only assume that your parents don't love you? I'm sorry to hear this. Have you considered counselling?

Yes, we're well aware you cheated, hence got banned for it - we have a great staff team here and it's good to hear they took care of you, and again when you ban evaded :)

P.s. Have you considered finding a better occupation than cheating and ban evading on SA:MP servers?

I find meditation and yoga to be quite a good retreat, along with swimming - a nice balanced lifestyle, really.

bear

Server Owner
I agree cold shower and workout is also great way to release anger and stress

True that. I just recently started cold showers a few weeks ago. To begin with, I couldn't even manage 15 seconds, but now I'm enjoying them for like 2-3 minutes. Really rewarding with many benefits.

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin

Kris

Server Staff
So you got mad because we banned you from the server after hacking and ban evading. Sounds logical

bear

Server Owner
idk maybe you hacked your mom's account

She's not very tech-savvy, so I doubt that

Anyway, seeing as apparently your IQ is <1 and all you can do is talk about people's moms (again, I love mine!), I think you've embarrassed yourself enough and this thread can be put to sleep :)

Thank you for taking the time to contribute to our community - we appreciate it!

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
I hope that you find happiness one day and learn to treat other people with kindness, understanding that you never truly know what anyone's life is like, what they're going through, or what family members are still in their life. I encourage you to practice outdoor activities, such as going on walks & getting exercise, instead of using this forum as an outlet for your lack of self-accountability and anger. Good luck out there in the real world whenever you grow up one day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.