Update!

Removed 6 unused goldpots:
Dragon (125)
"Alamo" (714)
The Smokin Beef Grill (715)
Hot water geyser (752)
The Floating Tree in LV (853)
Zip Pizza (907)

Because of the removal, some goldpots have new numbers, namely the clusters 12x, 75x, 85x, 90x

Added 1 new goldpot: Mexican Food and Salvadorean Food (129)

Edit 17.03.:
Update: removed Highest Point in Drag (002)

Edit 29.03.:
Update? I have added The Smokin Beef Grill (714) again, because apparently it has not been removed.

Last edited:
Update: added Four tennis courts (228)

I have top sneaky intel that there are 2 more new goldpots. Let's wait and see!

Edit:
Update: added Rainbow Stairs (-)
The cluster 12x is already full, so I couldn't assign it a number right away. I've marked it as "-" as a temporary solution. It will get a number when I re-assign the goldpots of East LS.

Last edited:
Update:
I have assigned new numbers for goldpots in the eastern half of Los Santos. The reason behind this is that the cluster 12x, that is the /ust cluster, overflowed when Rainbow Stairs was added. So I had to split the /ust cluster into two: 12x and 13x. Since I was already re-assigning the numbers, I re-organized the entire area to better fit the teleports useful for each goldpot.

Edit:
Update: added Spinning Sprunk (329)
Credits to Heinrich for being the first to find it!

Last edited:
Big update!

The goldpot map now reflects all the changes to goldpots made in May and June:
20 added
32 removed
14 hints changed
Some have been removed and added again with a new hint (or other such shenanigans). So the counts are slightly off, but the order of magnitude is what matters. With the removal of the last GP outside San Andreas, Knifu Memorial (001), the category 0xx has been removed.

In addition, there are many fixes. At least a dozen typos have been corrected. The chronological order of GPs within clusters has been corrected.
Because of all these changes, many GPs have been assigned different IDs. The clusters have been changed to better fit the new distribution of GPs. The changes in teleports over the last few years have also been considered, so the GP clusters should better match the current teleports.

11 of the newest GPs are in parentheses on the list. I will mark these on the map once I've seen their exact locations.

Edit 29.06.:
Update: added Cult Farm (415), Small dock near a ranch (715), College (863), Train sheds (922)
4 down, 7 to go

Edit 30.06.:
Update: added Power station in LS (165), Billboards covered shopping mall (964)
6 down, 5 to go

Edit 09.07.:
Update: added Emmet (116), Rodeo Hotel (285), Village ruins (712)
9 down, 2 to go

Edit 16.07.:
Update: added Los Varrios Aztecas for Life (125)
10 down, 1 to go

Last edited:
Update: added Graveless cemetery (714)

That settles the last missing goldpot, which means the goldpot map is finally up to date. After a month in development, hopefully it will have been worth the wait. Thanks and have fun!

Last edited:
Update!

Added 4 new goldpots, all in North SF:
Supa Save (614)
Wrecking ball (623)
Downtown Square (656)
Unused bombshop in SF (666)

I've added an unknown category for Wanted exports. It has a preliminary ID (523), because I have a hunch it's in Easter Basin, but I haven't seen it in-game yet.

Back