GTA SA - Roofey Business - History of hardest SF-SE race.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Hardest race in SFSE? I disagree. None of the jumps are particularly difficult. After racing it through a couple of times, a decent racer can reproduce all the jumps without major fails. There are plenty of newer races which are so hard, I haven't finished them even once. For example: Parkour (the new one), Neverland, Trackmania 5. You could say that getting the record in Roofey Business is painstakingly difficult, but that's true for all races nowadays.

With all that in mind, Roofey Business was still a good race. It did a good job of using the ramps across San Fierro. I'd definitely like seeing it added back to SFSE.

KompoT

Stunter of the Year | 2022
Server Staff
VIP
Hardest race in SFSE? I disagree. None of the jumps are particularly difficult. After racing it through a couple of times, a decent racer can reproduce all the jumps without major fails. There are plenty of newer races which are so hard, I haven't finished them even once. For example: Parkour (the new one), Neverland, Trackmania 5. You could say that getting the record in Roofey Business is painstakingly difficult, but that's true for all races nowadays.

With all that in mind, Roofey Business was still a good race. It did a good job of using the ramps across San Fierro. I'd definitely like seeing it added back to SFSE.
youre right at some degree, but hitting every jump and getting the fastest time is the hardest part, getting sub 53.400 or less is the hardest part

And yes, trackmania, infernus paradise and other races are very very difficult and to be honest i can only finish trackmania 2, i find stunt races more enjoying than any other, races like infernus paradise are one of the most difficult because you need to land every jump and flip almost perfectly and have great control over your car, but they are not that fun for me, but yes i agree they are harder than the stunt races i enjoy.