Hey

Cryless

Hello SFSE players, hope everyone is doing fine and enjoying his life. I started playing SA-MP at 2006-2007 on AS which stands for Awesome Stuntage server which was prob the first samp server which got closed some years later and most of players were forced to moved to ****** which i tried to fit in forr a couple of years but i couldn't so a new gamemode was presented in the samp scene which is AAD-Attack and Defense my name is Sam, i'm Algerian (24yo) anyways, looking for players to chill & have fun with.​

Last edited:

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
Hi, welcome in SF-SE. Interested that you played in AS, we probably have many mutual friends.

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
Hello SFSE players, hope everyone is doing fine and enjoying his life. I started playing SA-MP at 2006-2007 on AS which stands for Awesome Stuntage server which was prob the first samp server which got closed some years later and most of players were forced to moved to ****** which i tried to fit in forr a couple of years but i couldn't so a new gamemode was presented in the samp scene which is AAD-Attack and Defense i spent many years playing it, it was a really nice community we started playing tournaments and hopped into ESL which was an amazing experience to be honest, nothing related to arrogance, i'm very humble person but i'm proud to say i was one of the best players and maybe number one two years in a row. that's my SA-MP career! and about me well my name is Sam, i'm Algerian (24yo) very calm and friendly person i'm here to enjoy the game once again as i play other games aswell but i've really missed samp and it's vibes overall, i'm also a comp Fortnite player but these last days the game is abit frustrating to play and that's not what i'm looking for in a game as it becomes toxic i take my distance that's the purpose of gaming or a game. I'd better stop here cause i see myself writing a newspaper xD anyways, looking for players to chill & have fun with don't hesitate to contact me (maturity required xD).​
I remember a sam from sef would that happen to be you?