Heyyyy SFSE :)

iCourtney

Good Day!

Firstly, I wanna start off by saying Happy New Years to everyone and I hope you have a prosperous 2021. Please also be safe, since the pandemic is still somehow affecting different countries and people.

Secondly, let me introduce myself. Many of you already know me from somewhere else but for those who don't, my real name is Courtney and you can call me court or courts. My ingame name is iCourtney, and I must say I enjoy being in this community with amazing players and also freeroaming and doing plenty challenges. I am a Graphic Designer and Video Editor and I joined the server for my first time in 2018. I must give my formal introduction to you all and I must present you with one of my works, a special present from me to you! Fun fact: If you want to approach me I have a friendly-nature, however if you wanna get on my bad side, you'll see the end result hehe.

Finally, with that said, I am happy to join you guys and I can't wait to see most of you ingame. Thank you!!! <3 xoxo.

SFSE.jpg

Pinch

Staff Member of the Year | 2020
Former Staff
Welcome to SFSE, Courts! I hope you have a great time here. I'm actually surprised to know that you're a graphic designer; great job with the logo! Feel free to reach out if you need any help. Hope to see you in-game soon..

droptek

Welcome to the SFSE, Courtney! I remember you since S*E*F* and the times we've had XD. Glad to see you here and doing well.

By the way, did Executor accomplish his mission to go to the GroSHery store?