hi

_CooL

hi my name uW.CooL i want knew how can i be admin
im playing every day on the server and always active on it even if no players online and the server always dont have admins online all the day and always full off cheaters
every time i login i find like 5 or 4 cheaters and keep playing on the server without ban
and there are player called Hunter_Gomez always useing hard cheats whene the admins are offline and off it whene admin login
so i want knew wt i need to be admin
ty

_CooL

hey guys for who say i can report the hackers
where the admins to ban thim ??? where ???
every day i open sfse for like 3.4h maybe 5h per day and i find like 4 cheatrs every day and there are cheatrs on the hack every day and off whene the admin login and still playing for now
>>>>open your mind we not kids we old<<<<

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
@notCooL

This message is automated to send on 09/23/2022 16:57:22.

Good evening, your highness. We here at SF-SE Incorporated deeply apologize for the inconvenience, m'lord. Effective immediately, San Fierro Stunt Evolution Incorporated has deployed our latest division of administration: ModTron. ModTron, which is an Artificial Intelligent program dedicated to detecting any rulebreaking infractions or cheating, will be running online at our servers nonstop all year, 24/7, from our excess donations that we receive from the government. This program is aimed to fully eliminate all cheaters altogether, forever. This program could not exist without your help, so thanks to you, CooL.

For detailed information, our ModTron runs 24/7 non-stop on standby until our SA:MP server pings any irregularities in gameplay. Within 10 milliseconds of an infraction or lag, our program will immediately detect the source of the cheating or rulebreaking infraction, for example, a player, and send a bomb directly to their device, presumably a computer. After 5 seconds, the device being used to cheat (i.e. a computer or mobile device) will instantaneously combust, killing the cheater. While extreme, this measure was put in place to prevent ban evasion.

Simultaneously, using SF-SE's AutoConnect feature, our ModTron will request hitmen to hunt down the families of the cheater, ensuring that their entire family will be killed. This is done so any trace of DNA of the cheater will be eliminated, including any DNA strands that include the following traits:
- Cheating;
- Rulebreaking;
- Harassment;
- Scamming;
- Being better at the game.

Unfortunately, there are some bad side effects. As our administration process is now entirely automated, we have killed our entire administrative team. We hope that you can understand, and join us in celebrating the lives of the following members of our staff team for their sacrifices, literally, to our community (RIP):
@bear - killed by dronestrike operated by dode.
@adlude - provided a free all-expenses paid cruise ship directly into the Atlantic Ocean that veered into the path of Hurricane Fiona, killing all 429 people onboard, including adlude.
@ellie - also killed by dronestrike operated by dode, while drunk.
@madvillayo - tortured by breyt for war crimes, then shipped off in a rocket to space. We lost track of it, but not the cheaters on the server!
@panulis - sat on to death by @madvillayo before he died. This had nothing to do with ModTron.
@Minato - drank to death.
@Heinrich - due to a system malfunction during ModTron alpha and beta testing, we accidentally killed Heinrich while testing the automated combustion system.
@Eighty - suffered a heart attack after our ModTron system detected cheating on their race times, effectively eliminating all 124 race records.
@Vertex - forcibly drowned by excavator.
@feesh - suffocated to death when our ModTron system took them out of their fishtank.

We sincerely hope that the goals of our new ModTron system will prove to be more effective at ensuring clean gameplay on our servers, now that our former administrators with jobs (lol wtf) are no longer a hurdle, and our systems are entirely operated using Artificial Intelligence. Please consider donating to the project via the kiosks on the login screen to pursue further development into Automated Detection of Being Mean. Thank you!

- ModTron SF-SE Team.

Eighty

Racer of the Year | 2021 - 2023
Server Staff
Heart attack lmao. Yes, very accurate. If I see my records removed, I'll have a heart attack.

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
@notCooL

This message is automated to send on 09/23/2022 16:57:22.

Good evening, your highness. We here at SF-SE Incorporated deeply apologize for the inconvenience, m'lord. Effective immediately, San Fierro Stunt Evolution Incorporated has deployed our latest division of administration: ModTron. ModTron, which is an Artificial Intelligent program dedicated to detecting any rulebreaking infractions or cheating, will be running online at our servers nonstop all year, 24/7, from our excess donations that we receive from the government. This program is aimed to fully eliminate all cheaters altogether, forever. This program could not exist without your help, so thanks to you, CooL.

For detailed information, our ModTron runs 24/7 non-stop on standby until our SA:MP server pings any irregularities in gameplay. Within 10 milliseconds of an infraction or lag, our program will immediately detect the source of the cheating or rulebreaking infraction, for example, a player, and send a bomb directly to their device, presumably a computer. After 5 seconds, the device being used to cheat (i.e. a computer or mobile device) will instantaneously combust, killing the cheater. While extreme, this measure was put in place to prevent ban evasion.

Simultaneously, using SF-SE's AutoConnect feature, our ModTron will request hitmen to hunt down the families of the cheater, ensuring that their entire family will be killed. This is done so any trace of DNA of the cheater will be eliminated, including any DNA strands that include the following traits:
- Cheating;
- Rulebreaking;
- Harassment;
- Scamming;
- Being better at the game.

Unfortunately, there are some bad side effects. As our administration process is now entirely automated, we have killed our entire administrative team. We hope that you can understand, and join us in celebrating the lives of the following members of our staff team for their sacrifices, literally, to our community (RIP):
@bear - killed by dronestrike operated by dode.
@adlude - provided a free all-expenses paid cruise ship directly into the Atlantic Ocean that veered into the path of Hurricane Fiona, killing all 429 people onboard, including adlude.
@ellie - also killed by dronestrike operated by dode, while drunk.
@madvillayo - tortured by breyt for war crimes, then shipped off in a rocket to space. We lost track of it, but not the cheaters on the server!
@panulis - sat on to death by @madvillayo before he died. This had nothing to do with ModTron.
@Minato - drank to death.
@Heinrich - due to a system malfunction during ModTron alpha and beta testing, we accidentally killed Heinrich while testing the automated combustion system.
@Eighty - suffered a heart attack after our ModTron system detected cheating on their race times, effectively eliminating all 124 race records.
@Vertex - forcibly drowned by excavator.
@feesh - suffocated to death when our ModTron system took them out of their fishtank.

We sincerely hope that the goals of our new ModTron system will prove to be more effective at ensuring clean gameplay on our servers, now that our former administrators with jobs (lol wtf) are no longer a hurdle, and our systems are entirely operated using Artificial Intelligence. Please consider donating to the project via the kiosks on the login screen to pursue further development into Automated Detection of Being Mean. Thank you!

- ModTron SF-SE Team.
LMFAO @madvillayo this is pure gold !