lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
In order to take any screenshots we request from you, do the following:-
- Go to the drive that you have San Andreas installed on and use the top right button to change the folder view to 'details'
- Before opening the folder where GTA is installed press Print Screen on your keyboard (it may be called Prt Scr)
- Open MSPaint (or your favourite image editor) and choose Paste, the image should then be on your screen. Choose Save as from the file menu and save your image as a Jpeg or Png.
- Open your GTA folder and press Prt Scr again and repeat the Paste and Save instructions. you should now have 2 saved images.
- Repeat for the next image ( your cleo folder (if you have one): ) and Paste and Save as before.
- Now open SAMP and choose 'Tools' and click settings and a small box will appear. Press Prt Scr again and Paste and Save as before you should now have 4 images. These are the images we need you to upload.