I was Threatened! :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Former Staff
Just wanted to share this with you so you all can laugh with me :D
Well ya all know the ban evaders : Captain and pubg!
These two live close to each others and are good friends. Pubg was banned by bandit and later on by me for ban evade!
So, his brotherly brother @captain is here to save the day.
You all might not know but i have exams on going. They will end the day after tomorrow.
So, When i banned pubg i received captain's message on forum
Capture.PNG
Well its in urdu but i will translate it:
The first message ( The below one ) states that : Uber you made my bro cry! I have told my uncle that the guy's name is luqman ali and he will fail you in your exams.
In the upper message he says that : Swear for your mother and father please unban me!
Well @captain if you want to get me failed here is my roll no "39442". Save your uncle from the hassle of finding my name in the list.

Though he tried to get me afraid at least :p

Huh

He deserves this award for his negotiations.

2nlcqrr.jpg

bear

Server Owner
Very disappointing. I really hoped that with the help of Uber's translation into their native language, that they would finally understand how to behave and follow the rules. But now, I have no sympathy for either of them. No excuse either.

captain

These two live close to each others and are good friends. Pubg was banned by bandit and later on by me for ban evade!
You all might not know but i have exams on going. They will end the day after tomorrow.
View attachment 801
The first message ( The below one ) states that : Uber you made my bro cry! I have told my uncle that the guy's name is luqman ali and he will fail you in your exams.
In the upper message he says that : Swear for your mother and father please unban me!
Well @captain if you want to get me failed here is my roll no "39442". Save your uncle from the hassle of finding my name in the list.

nessie

VIP
Unban him! :'(

Jk.

1st Ban : fly hacks
2nd Ban : fly hacks
3nd Ban : fly hack + speed run + health hacks
4th Ban : Ban Evasion + health hacks
5th Ban : Ban Evasion
6th Ban : Ban Evasion
7th Ban : Ban Evasion
8th Ban : Ban Evasion
9th Ban : Ban Evasion
10th Ban : Ban Evasion
Idk how many bans this guy has :p
I'm sure over 30.

Neap42O

View attachment 801

XDDDDDDDDDDD tum ko fail kray gae xDD

translation: xDDDDDDDDDDD He'll fail you in your exams xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.