Im kinda starting to hate SFSE.

When i started to hack on the server (i dont hack anymore) i thought i was the only hacker in the server
Now i see other players hacking on the server and they are making me go NUTS.
I think i became a bad inspiration.

When i play Deathmatch there is always someone who is aimboting and using rapidfire.
Someone just invited me to PrivDM and he is using rapidfire and unlimited bullets.
So thats why im starting to hate SFSE

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff
Hate is a strong word.
Indeed.
Dear @Lazar_Todorovic you might remember me.
Talking about cheaters: SFSE is not the only place cheaters can be found, you can find them anywhere and in any server, it's another part of games. Some days we handle huge amount of cheaters and ban evaders like the previous day and some days be can't even see one. It also looks like we have lots of cheaters because of one player that gets banned and evade it again and again so it's look like we have big number of cheaters but it's just one.
It doesn't really matter if you play in SFSE, any other server or any other game or anything else in life, we will always have cheaters around us it's a part of life.
Another something to remember is professional players. Every pro player looks like a cheater because he is so good at it. Professional deathmatcher? looks like aimbotter, professional stunter? antifall and airbreak, professional goldpot hunter? teleport hacks, professional derby player? bounce hacks, professional racer? speed hacker.
Those professional players are being checked all the time and just can't be detected as cheaters because THEY ARE NOT! And if you practice you could become a professional player.
SFSE has a great community, try to enjoy it and just ignore the toxic players and also report cheaters.
Hope you didn't really mean you hate it, and hope you'll continue playing.

bear

Server Owner
Dealing with cheaters whilst playing SA:MP and indeed, many other multiplayer games, is unfortunately something you need to learn to accept.

SA:MP is an abandoned game - it no longer receives updates from its developer to help fight the issue of cheaters, like previous versions did. 0.3.7-R3, for example:
"More checks in the client for bad data (unoccupied sync, character aiming up/down)"

Even GTA V Online which is actively developed by Rockstar has tonnes of cheaters. The amount of times I've been put in cages or blown up by other players..

Call of Duty is another popular title that has the same problem.

Even anti-cheat SA:MP servers have plenty of cheaters. I set up a SA:MP server years ago (albeit abandoned) which still exists to this day and is powered by Nex-AC, which has protection against dozens of cheats - including rapidfire, pro-aimbot, silent aimbot, etc. Guess what? Rapidfire is still an issue and aimbots are still an issue too.

What can you do? Well, several things. You can avoid public DMs and only play Private DMs with trusted friends. You can avoid the deathmatch side of things altogether. You can join our Discord and when there is a cheater in-game, you can use the #player-reports channel to alert admins. Share proof or simply alert them of a cheater presence - either is fine. Thay way when no /admins are in-game, you can be assured that cheaters will be promptly handled.

Indeed.
Dear @Lazar_Todorovic you might remember me.
Talking about cheaters: SFSE is not the only place cheaters can be found, you can find them anywhere and in any server, it's another part of games. Some days we handle huge amount of cheaters and ban evaders like the previous day and some days be can't even see one. It also looks like we have lots of cheaters because of one player that gets banned and evade it again and again so it's look like we have big number of cheaters but it's just one.
It doesn't really matter if you play in SFSE, any other server or any other game or anything else in life, we will always have cheaters around us it's a part of life.
Another something to remember is professional players. Every pro player looks like a cheater because he is so good at it. Professional deathmatcher? looks like aimbotter, professional stunter? antifall and airbreak, professional goldpot hunter? teleport hacks, professional derby player? bounce hacks, professional racer? speed hacker.
Those professional players are being checked all the time and just can't be detected as cheaters because THEY ARE NOT! And if you practice you could become a professional player.
SFSE has a great community, try to enjoy it and just ignore the toxic players and also report cheaters.
Hope you didn't really mean you hate it, and hope you'll continue playing.
I didnt mean i hate it.
I wanted to say that i hate cheaters but i thought the server was loaded with cheaters.

Silent

Former Staff
I think i became a bad inspiration.
If you are thinking that the world has started cheating just because you did so in the past, then you are wrong. Even before SA:MP came to existence players used to mod their games (I was one myself back in 2010s when I didn't know about SAMP). And as bear said SA:MP is really an old software which was maintained till late 2016 or so and then the developers stopped patching it (Unfortunate, but you have to embrace the truth). Believe me, having played SA:MP for so long, I can easily say that it can still outdo many other titles with the potential it has (if it was further developed in a proper manner) and even without updates to the software it can be still fun to play. Adding on to bears advise I'd recommend trying Stuntwars, Races, try hanging out with people.