jetpack related + old bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: When special action is jetpack and superman is enabled, it changes the player's velocity when trying to jump while on jetpack.
Steps to replicate (if possible): Enable /superman, spawn /jetpack and press the JUMP key.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: If antifall is enabled and and try to spawn a /jetpack while driving a bike, it will re-put you in the bike.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Enable /antifall, spawn a bike (nrg used) and then /jetpack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: I finished racing and joined at /privdm. After a few seconds, I was in the main virtual world with the weapons I got from privdm. When they told me they cannot see me, I thought of the old race bug when joining another minigame and race ends.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Join a race, finish first and then join another minigame. When the race will end (I don't remember if the guy finished or it was time over), it will change the virtual world.

Status
Not open for further replies.