Memories of Wai

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
As most of us know a very dear player to many of us has been banned recently. In this thread I would like to commemorate the impact that wai had on all of us as a player good or bad, but let's be real there were only good memories with a player such as wai. Down below please post any screenshots you would like to share in honor of wai.

This is the first screenshot I ever took with my dear friend wai.
sa-mp-675.png

This is one of the most intense conversations I have ever had with anyone and who better would it be with then our dear friend wai.
Capture.PNG

This is the first time wai would complete an swar. We could all learn a thing or two from this amazing person.

Capture.PNG

And this is one of my favorite screenshots of all time. It shows that even wai has a sense of humor.
Capture.PNG

#Freewai

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
Illuminati confirmed.

In other news, chilling with wai and Tayvon:
sa-mp-098.png

wai saying my real name as soon as I login (even though he probably meant firefrost :( ):
sa-mp-193.png

A completely random reaction test - Illuminati confirmed x2 (¤_¤):
sa-mp-199.png

wai completes all the Christmas hats with a snap of his fingers:
sa-mp-211.png
Fun fact: he showed me 5 hats right after for me to take.

wai wishes happy birthday to firefrost with his own special way:
sa-mp-220.png

wai outsmarting our system:
sa-mp-234.png

You'll be remembered.

loly

i still remember him saying "lolyy wai2013 sim" everytime im on and he gotos me and we go for a long drive having intense conversation.
free wai, he didnt do anything wrong

Koshya

Server Staff
unknowno2kmm.png

droptek

Free my nigga Wai! He's truly an inspiration of the server and he did nothing wrong! OUR SYMBOL ALONGSIDE WITH COMMANDER DODE! PROTECT THEM AT ALL COSTS!

BTW, #PanosIsOverParty, because he banned our international server hero wai!