My introduction

Choice

Hey everyone! My name is Choice, and I'm so excited to introduce myself.

My country is Denmark, which is located in Northern Europe. Yes, the weather is sometimes really cold, and we are always wearing scarves outside - especially in the winter season. Anyway, so let me explain why I registered, and why I want to be a part of this server. Both of my friends 'Droptek' and 'Collins' invited me to this server, and I thought it was a really awesome server. Yes, I am actually a leader on a different server, but I'm not going to advertise it, as that would be server advertising. Some of you might know me from there, but I'm so excited to find new friends here. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

H3nH6Yt.gif

Subjects

I love geography, history and religion. Not that I'm religious at all, I only like to know about different cultures and different traditions.

Spare time

I like to watch YouTube and Twitch. I like to play GeoGuessr, which is a game where you have to guess where you are in the world.

My favorite games are: Life is Strange, GTA San Andreas & GeoGuessr.

Music

My music genre is actually very mixed. I enjoy classical, pop, rap and many more. I am interested in Eurovision, which is probably the reason why I love different songs. Anyway, if you want me to, I could tell you my top 5 most listened songs on Spotify this year (2018):

1. Clean Bandit - Solo (feat. Demi Lovato)
  2. XXXTentacion - NUMB
  3. Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin - I Like It
  4. Selena Gomez - Back To You
  5. Rita Ora - Anywhere
Thanks for reading!

- Choice

Last edited:

Kondor

Nice introduction there,we also have the same interests (subjects, you should have included Greenland tho :D).
Welcome, hope we'll be good friends ;)

droptek

Hello, Choice. Wellcome. Glad i showed you this server and forum. You won't be dissapointed
Music

My music genre is actually very mixed. I enjoy classical, pop, rap and many more. I am interested in Eurovision, which is probably the reason why I love different songs. Anyway, if you want me to, I could tell you my top 5 most listened songs on Spotify this year (2018):

1. Clean Bandit - Solo (feat. Demi Lovato)
  2. XXXTentacion - NUMB
  3. Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin - I Like It
  4. Selena Gomez - Back To You
  5. Rita Ora - Anywhere
Thanks for reading!

- Choice
Oh shit. Listen to some Mayhem or Cannibal Corpse dude :/

droptek

I have listened to some Mayhem. I think it's repetitive and overrated as a genre. I would rather stick to my own songs. Sorry! :p
Lel, but it's a Black Metal band, not excatly a genre. And it isn't repetitive and overplayed like your top 5 songs, but opinion is opinion anyways. BTW No problem with the warm wellcome.