NEw ideas>xNute™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abed

•Hello guys,

i have got a new idea for the server that making more action for the server,

•-GangZones:Gang zones very important for the gangs war, that the other gang capturing the enemies zone,

there are rules for the capturing that the zone who is capturing must be on the zone for 3min, if the gang who own it must defend and if it didnt kill the attackers then the zone will be for the enemies,and the other gangs and the gang who was own it cant capture it again before 1 day.

-•Gangbase:Every gang must have a house/ or a build for it,its something not free , the owner of the gang must buy it , i can suggest that the base would be like object id:3268 with gate and only the members can join it by password (/enter [password]).

•GangWar:the gang war is important for the gangs to be more intersting about who will be the strongest gang , the gang war rules: the leaders must be online, and at least two members (with the leader).

•Vehiclestune: The RP server must have this feature of tuning that who own personal car can tune the car and can add toys on the car (the toys must be ready on the car and the player who choose wich side).

•Houses: the server must have houses system because it makes the server better,i suggest the scripter to make houses system and the object would be id:11501

the scripter should make it with door (with password /enter) and the owner can add objects in the house like chairs and tables ,tv...

and the house must be expensive something like (1,500,000$) that system is very cool.

• I have more ideas and i will show more soon.
•Thanks for readying.
biggrin.png

•By:xNute™
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Abed

Add to houses system:The player can put the house id:11501 where ever they want and the player can park his personal vehicles and spawning there

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
This isn't an RP server.

We already have a house system, the password thing could work I presume.

cawfee

Hi, Abed:

The ability to purchase a gang-base with gang-funds sounds good to me. What other purpose do you think these gang-bases should serve, other than being a symbol of ownership?

For the vehicle tuning, what types of "toys" would you like to see? As I understand it, our /toys (attachments) list would be applicable for this as well. Please advise.

About the houses... we have a working house system - ask some higher level staff to create houses for you, or find an already created one.
smile.png

Thanks for your suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abed

Hi, Abed:

The ability to purchase a gang-base with gang-funds sounds good to me. What other purpose do you think these gang-bases should serve, other than being a symbol of ownership?

For the vehicle tuning, what types of "toys" would you like to see? As I understand it, our /toys (attachments) list would be applicable for this as well. Please advise.

About the houses... we have a working house system - ask some higher level staff to create houses for you, or find an already created one.
smile.png

Thanks for your suggestions.
Np bro, i will give more soon
wink.png

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
As I understand it, the gang system is already being programmed. Some suggestions have already been made in this topic.

bear

Server Owner
Abed,

All of these have been added (and are live on the server), with the exception of gang bases and vehicle tuning (i.e. toys).

We will keep this thread open for consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.