new suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

behroz

Some of these are already asked but:

Add a /turn command which turns your vehicle to 90degrees so it turns backward and no speed is lost, and add a shortcut button such as'3' like flip button '2'  so it is quick and comes in handy when racing,stunting and when in a mid air collision.

Settings you do in your account can be permanent e.g removing textdraw and other things every time logging back in is sucky so settings you do can stay permanent so it fun ok

things like "behroz wins derby" "comes first in race" "wins fallout" can be added in a textdraw instead of chat its kinda spam

thanks

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
I'll assume you meant 180 degrees, so that the vehicle would instantly make a U-turn. While not a bad idea for freeroam, /turn could be used for strange maneuvers in races. I'm pretty sure that players who don't know about the command wouldn't like to see someone else beat them because of it.

Account settings should be saved through sessions. If they don't, it's probably a bug.

Announcing the winners of a mini-game in chat tells new players about the possibilities of the server. These messages also encourage other players to join. Besides, you can simply ignore them and only read what players say in chat.

behroz

/turn will be same as /flip eventually players will get used to it like they did if it show "press 3 to turn"

yes

announcing winners is not a big issue just thought adding this to textdraw would be better but watever

AlanNeos

VIP
Former Staff
I disagree with featuring this command in races because races require turning skills/drifts. I do like the idea allowing it to be used in freeroam, sounds fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kondor

^

Would be unfair if you use it in races,but it would be pretty nice if we could use it in freeroam.

Status
Not open for further replies.