News about a giant Turtle caught in SFSE!

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff

A giant turtle was caught rotating in Madd Dogg's mansion. As soon as we started to record this massive organism it started to rotate more furiously and also started to produce a sound similar to that of an aeroplane! After a few seconds it stopped producing that sound and wiggled for some time. Then it continued to rotate! In the process of catching that organism one of our team members got badly hurt.

We also found some victims of this turtle. They include: @Sloth, @bear, @Pinch, wai201027, @madvillayo and @vodka . They are currently in hospital trying to recover from the attacks inflicted on them by that turtle. Luckily they are safe now. But wai201027 has sadly caught a weird problem. He can say nothing but "sim". Bear said that he tried to attack the turtle with his ferocious claws but they were hardly of any use. Sloth could not run away from the scene as he is too slow but he said that the turtle did not harm him. Pinch said he gave some hard blows to the turtle's mouth but they also were not of much use. Madvillayo said he tried to bump from the turtle and perform a stunt but the turtle broke his bike and also broke some of his bones. Vodka said he gave the turtle some vodka and the turtle seemed to love it. But the turtle attacked vodka as well.

To my fellow SFSE players: If you ever come across this weird organism please call me and I will come to rescue you and catch the organism with my team. I have already put many scientists to study about this turtle. To save yourself from this organism you need to do /dance 5. Surprisingly this turtle will be of no harm to you if you perform that dance move.

More information on this matter will be coming soon!

Last edited: