/PrivDm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neap42O

Aight My suggestion is to add couple of more Maps as Battlefield is not flat + causes un-fair shooting to kill each other.

Thus a warehouse interior addition would be great choice

2nd. To add a Health Recovery + Armor in the /privdm interior as the player is killed.

3rd + rules added to kick players too. (idlers,backshooting & etc)

nekko

Former Staff
1. Sure, what causes unfair shooting?
2. H E L L N O
3. Rules added... PrivDM is your private dm and in your privdm you have your own rules.

nekko

Former Staff
First the interior there are not flat except for the LVPD,thus a warehouse interior would be a good option.

Why It would be a good idea to try it. ONLY IN PRIVDM.

Dude We can't implement them though.

Let me correct you on EVERYTHING you mentioned here:

1. There's no unfair fights based on terrain. I know some people that can rapid in all directions, even downside. People that can easily rapid 3/3 in less than a second in bf. This is pretty much like you're saying:"Oh he's cbugging and im not, that's unfair!" Unfair fight would be a fight against aimbotter or autocbugger, lagger or if you are having 10 fps while he's having 200.

2. We had bad experience with armors and... No thanks. Hope you understand.

3. You can. You do so, if someone doesnt respect then kick him out of privdm and that's it.

Neap42O

Let me correct you on EVERYTHING you mentioned here:

1. There's no unfair fights based on terrain. I know some people that can rapid in all directions, even downside. People that can easily rapid 3/3 in less than a second in bf. This is pretty much like you're saying:"Oh he's cbugging and im not, that's unfair!" Unfair fight would be a fight against aimbotter or autocbugger, lagger or if you are having 10 fps while he's having 200.

I mean to add maps Not the actual part of fair/unfair fights. That boring map is bit annoying. Add a couple of maps for /privdm eg Warehouse,Warehouse 2,Blood Bowl map & Etc

I sincerely donot mind the other 2 options either they're worked on not but MAP once need to be worked.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
1. Maybe you can find or create a warehouse interior. Then others can see if it's worth adding.
2. Health pickups already appear when a player is killed. In Caligula's basement, you can press enter near soda and snack machines to regain health. If you're suggesting the killer's health be restored to 100%, then /duel is the command for you.
3. If you're hosting the /privdm, just kick the player whose fighting you don't like. If you're not hosting, ask the host to kick them. If the host is the one whose fighting you don't like, don't join their /privdm in the first place.

Incognito

VIP
Former Staff
1. Maybe you can find or create a warehouse interior. Then others can see if it's worth adding.
A warehouse interior already exists and can be used I guess - it genuinely is an ideal interior to use for duels (/privdms).

(Warehouse 1, ID 1)

bear

Server Owner
We are planning to add more locations for /privdm, it's currently not so broad as other features like /duel as it's a fairly new feature and we wanted to give it a run for its money before expanding the locations.

Warehouse will be added as a location for private DMs :)

As for armour, this isn't likely to be added unfortunately. As for rules, nekko summed it up nicely. You can contact people who join your private DM and make the rules clear, and if they violate them, you can always kick them out.

I'm wondering if another chat would be handy, which is only visible to participants of a private DM. Think of gang chat, CnR chat, just expanded to private DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.