Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegg

Despite from begin knowing my past, on SEF, I had done a lot of bad stuffs including hacking and evading over 1K Accounts, i got 6 times banned after unbans,
But , when i found out that SEF Is begin sold to SFSE,I though that this is the time to change , but except 2 to 3 People ( dont wanna tell their names) ARE SO BAD to me, even when I Say forget the past..

Earlier, i had visited to a server ,its a famous server, but i felt it ULTRA Boring, but despite from knowing My past , They treat me very good even when some people are on that server FROM SEF, and by their Good atitude

i got pleased and started playing there

anyway , my suggestion is to make sure of Players treated well , i am leaving this community just because of desrespecting, i felt very bad , and i dont want to talk about that anymore, Players are the one make your server great! take care of Players ,and also keep note of players disrespecting others,
dont wanna say anything more
bye

Incognito

VIP
Former Staff
As @Kostas already previously mentioned in-game, you cannot force people to like you but they can't disrespect you either as flaming or/and insulting is in direct violation of the /rules. Instead of taking such drastic move and immediately leaving the server, you can always report those who you find are violating the term either in-game or on the forums and they'll be dealt with accordingly.

EDIT: Also - lets not forget about the /ignore function if it's happening over PMs

Anyways - best of luck man :)

nekko

Former Staff
Let them disrespect you. This is just a game. If they don't care how you feel, why would you care what they think about you? Good luck, and keep in mind that wherever you go, there's always gonna be someone disrespecting you, flaming you or hating you.

Kegg

Thank you for telling That suggestion, I guess I may play sometimes but Not always , Because I will also need to concentrate on my studies..

Kondor

Hey, it's really sad to see people who disrespect you in SFSE. I also had many people who got in my nerves.
The only thing you could do is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-