SelfMadeRebelz

Meth

SMsiA5F.png

CMRSbYW.png

SelfMadeRebelz is a gang that mainly focuses on all modes and aspects of SF-SE, mainly freeroam and deathmatch. Our main goal is to become one of the most sophisticated and one of the most well-known gangs in the server. Our gang mainly revolves around doing as much as we can together by doing as many activities on SF-SE as possible. These activities may include gang wars, races, events and all other activities possible in SF-SE.

SelfMadeRebelz was created on 20/08/2017 by Meth

B6eiIYy.png

Our gang rules are fairly simple but there is one main rule that applies to this gang the most; do not break SF-SE rules. We try not to keep our members restricted and try to allow as much freedom as possible for our members. However no matter how much freedom given, there is always a boundary. Avoid breaking the server rules and you should be fine with the gang rules too.

Our gang rules are fairly simple. It does not require an expert to work out what we expect and what we do not expect. If you are unable to use your common sense in these situations, you are not suitable for this gang. Punishments include getting kicked from the gang, or even permanently banned.

twOgk2p.png

bfX2ZCs.png

Creator(s)/Developer(s) of the gang.
Full authority and control over the gang and the routes the gang takes.

[SMR]Meth
[SMR]Habris
Scheel

UwcbpFJ.png

Right hand men of the gang.
In charge of keeping gang members in order. Serve leaders of the gang.

BloodR1ng
Pekiy

UN9XRpw.png

Loyal members of the gang.
The most respected and loyal members in the gang. Seniors to all other members.

[SMR]JustStix

AJ4UdJn.png

Gang member.

-

F9Noke6.png

Gang newbie.

-

| Total Members: 6 |

8y8miM4.png

Our requirements are based on personality, attitude and effort. If we believe you're suitable for the next level, you will be promoted. However if your attitude is not good enough and effort in the gang is not to the standard that we expect it to be, you will be automatically denied.

A set time must be acquired in the gang before moving to the next level. This means that in between each level, a member must stay for a certain amount of days in order to be promoted to the next level.

These days are total days that must be spent in the gang.

Level 1 - 2 (7 days )
Level 2 - 3 (30 days)
Level 3 - 4 (Selection)

Level 4 - 5 (Selection)

Co-leaders and and leaders are handpicked by the owners. Exceptions can be made with the promotion procedure.

6ys7p4n.png

Once promotion requirements have been met, the format below can be used to request the next awaiting level. All promotion applications must use the format listed below with correct information and as much detail as possible. If a promotion is requested before meeting the set requirements, the application will be automatically denied.

Applications may take up to a week to be processed, however applications must always remain patient and alert for a response. Leaders will do their best to try to get to applicants as soon as possible.

In-game name:
Current level:
Days holding current level:
Requested level:
Why should you be promoted? (100 characters at least):

XxV2y8e.png

Although other gangs may require a set amount of score, our gang does not. Our requirements are entirely based on personality, attitude and effort. If we believe you're suitable to join our gang, you will be appointed. However if your attitude is not good enough and effort in applications is not to the standard that we expect it to be, you will be automatically denied.

Your reputation at SF-SE can also have a drastic effect on your application.

GPAq44p.png

If you feel you meet all of the requirements listed above and would like to join this gang, please use the application format listed below. Any application that does not use this format will be automatically denied. All applications must be written in detail and must be written as accurately as possible. Any false information given can lead to a permanent ban from ever joining our gang in the future.

Applications may take up to a week to be processed, however applications must always remain patient and alert for a response. Leaders will do their best to try to get to applicants as soon as possible.

In-game Name:
Do you have any friends in this gang? If so, list them:
What is your reason behind joining this gang? (Motivation):
Do you promise to follow all gang rules?:
Do you promise to remain loyal?:​

Last edited:

Dodge

Code:
In-game Name:Dodge
How did you find out about this gang?:Saw the tag in my friends username
Do you have any friends in this gang? If so, list them:yes, Habris
What is your reason behind joining this gang? (Motivation):Because I want to feel something new in this server
Do you promise to follow all gang rules?:yes
Do you promise to remain loyal?:of course

Habris

Derby Player of the Year | 2019
What is your reason behind joining this gang? (Motivation):Because I want to feel something new in this server
Do you promise to remain loyal?:eek:f course

+1 on my part

Meth

Do you promise to remain loyal?:eek:f course

Seeing as you are friends with Habris, I don't really mind allowing you join. Meet me in-game for an invite.

Accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neap42O

In-game Name: NusT
How did you find out about this gang?:I just read an Article in the morning about this gang.
Do you have any friends in this gang? If so, list them: Don't know,Are there any!?
What is your reason behind joining this gang? (Motivation): Well There is no loss in gaining something enthusiastic
Do you promise to follow all gang rules?: Well I read all above mention stuff bs. there are no rules xDD
Do you promise to remain loyal?: Well I kind of wonder Am I loyal... Yeah I am. So ok I'll try my best.

Chaos

Former Staff
In-game Name: NusT
How did you find out about this gang?:I just read an Article in the morning about this gang.
Do you have any friends in this gang? If so, list them: Don't know,Are there any!?
What is your reason behind joining this gang? (Motivation): Well There is no loss in gaining something enthusiastic
Do you promise to follow all gang rules?: Well I read all above mention stuff bs. there are no rules xDD
Do you promise to remain loyal?: Well I kind of wonder Am I loyal... Yeah I am. So ok I'll try my best.
  • Your In game name :Nust
  • Your IRC Nickname (optional) : Well I don't
  • Your Real Name : Osama Bin Laden
  • Were you in any gang before,if so why did you left? : DBH Gang.. But They won't make me the part of that CLAN
  • Why do you want to join us? : No Pain No gain and I think we all r same
  • Which class do you want to be in (Dmer/Racer)? : Dmer For The Win BoiZ
ur name in game _ NusT
ur score in game_ 3000+
ur time spend in game_ 60+
ur country name_ Pakistan
ur age_ 15
ur deathmatch skills_ Deagle & sniper only.
ur duel wons _ i dont remember
Bro! If you are already in a gang ( Retarded ) Why are you spamming other gangs on the forum?

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Well I hate it.. and want to join other gangs or clans
All the gangs you've made an application to have been disbanded and/or have become inactive. If you want to join another gang, ask a gang owner or other member that can recruit you.

Meth

Member list updated. We actually have members now ;)

• Habris joined as leader
  • Scheel joined as leader
  • Pekiy joined as co leader
  • BloodR1ng joined as co leader
  • JustStix joined as advisor

Last edited: