Some suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
1. Make it impossible to stay on the boulders/islands in the Crossroads map of derby. There are 2 possible ways to do so: 1) Remove the islands or 2) Bring the level for losing a bit higher in the map, so that the islands would be under that level. While it's extremely difficult to get there and stay upright, it might still happen. On the screenshot below, I knocked Elmer.Curio off the road but he landed on the island by accident. I jumped onto the island after him but he was able to push me off, winning the round.

bkkdWTH.png

2. Move the delivery pick-up location in Los Santos a couple of meters to the southeast and turn it 90 degrees counter-clockwise. Right now, it takes quite a bit of maneuvering to get out of the area. If the location is moved, it will be possible to drive straight onto the road. If my memory isn't lying, the location was moved in 2014-2015 in precisely the way I described above.

VNPKv70.png

3. Restore the commands that the server had in PAWN but haven't been implemented in c++. Some players have already complained in-game that they can't use these teleports and commands any more. That includes

1) teleports: /quarry, /af, /ls, /party

2) other commands: /racebet, /hit, /top

Last edited by a moderator:

cawfee

1.) Sorted, also fixed for a few other maps.
2.) Adjusted.
3.) /hit will return for the next update.

Thanks, Sulps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.