Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, today i got new suggestions so it will be for the donators new two cmds

/Nhide this cmd hide name and health and armour of the donators

/Mhide this cmd hide player place from the map

hope you like it

Kondor

free-user-paid-user-free-vs-paid-https-t-co-kntse4bd27-21738839.png

Bruh I can't stand DMing invisible people in radar plus armor.

And btw, /Nhide is supposed to hide player name,armor and health? As far I know it's only possible but sticking an object to you,and will unfortunatly make you invincible.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
The image posted by Kondorest speaks for itself. I already don't like that staff and donators have armor in deathmatches. Making their armor invisible would just be overkill.

Making yourself invisible on the map and the radar is never really necessary, at least in my opinion. If you want to avoid stalkers, turn /allowgoto and /mytpmsgs off. Even if someone does stalk you after that, you can teleport away at any given moment, meaning the stalker would again have to look up where you are on the map.

bear

Server Owner
I feel that there are more negatives than positives in relation to these ideas. I can't see any benefits jumping out at me.

I already don't like that staff and donators have armor in deathmatches. 
A number of staff and donors that I've spoken to feel the same as well, myself included. I can't help but feel like I'm cheating when I join /bf, for example, and am effectively twice as strong as my opponent due to armour. It's for this reason that in the upcoming C++ update, this perk has been removed and all players and staff/donors will have equal health, and no armour. 

Status
Not open for further replies.