SERVER [SUGGESTION] Creation of privworld by regular players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
Hello,

SUGGESTION:
Ability to create private worlds (/privworld) by regular players.

REQUIREMENTS:
#1. +1000 EXP/Score
#2. +30 hours of total online time

COST:
$2,500,000 per creation

ADVANTAGES:
  • Reduces the chances of getting disturbed/interrupted by other players to zero, not really possible in freeroam world.
  • Allows the player to create movies/cinematics without other players' interference.
  • Enables the player to create events with ease.
Feel free to leave your opinion/ideas/improvements by replying to this thread.

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff
I like that. I think the requirements are great but the cost is too much. How about 1M?

PaTt

Stunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
Former Staff
Sorry for bump but I support this, although the idea of needing to pay is a bit silly.

On any given time we cap at what? 30-50 players? If we were to instead have a /world (number) with like 100-200 different options the chance of someone else being on the same world without knowing the world number you're on would be pretty slim provided everyone did /world which most players wouldnt care for.

Having this either paying or non paying would be so good for stunting and/or recording or even just mucking around alone.

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
the idea of needing to pay is a bit silly.
Paying is required to provide players with something more to spend their money on. The price can be reduced, I agree.

If we were to instead have a /world (number) with like 100-200 different options the chance of someone else being on the same world without knowing the world number you're on would be pretty slim provided everyone did /world which most players wouldnt care for.
This suggestion includes some problems. Firstly, there is lack of privacy as anyone can join the world even though the chances are low. Also if an event is organized then it gets hard to kick the troublesome players from the event.

In the current system of private worlds the host has a huge set of actions such as inviting a player, kicking a player, freezing players, giving weapons, etc.

PaTt

Stunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
Former Staff
Paying is required to provide players with something more to spend their money on. The price can be reduced, I agree.

This suggestion includes some problems. Firstly, there is lack of privacy as anyone can join the world even though the chances are low. Also if an event is organized then it gets hard to kick the troublesome players from the event.

In the current system of private worlds the host has a huge set of actions such as inviting a player, kicking a player, freezing players, giving weapons, etc.

I mean I agree with the more reason to spend your money I just find it hard to make money unless you DM or race.

You're probably right, troublesome players are a hassle especially for a event you want with mates.

I'm just purely running from experience of other servers that have /worlds. It was never really a problem that someone invaded the world because most people just prefer the home world.

I was just offering an alternative avenue man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.