SERVER Suggestion for new cmd /Buyswar

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff
Hi guys I've been thinking about a new command called /buyswar.
It basicaly works like /buyrace and placing it up next to play, so you can buy any swar for practice or lo land.

How it works?
A player typing /buyswar and can buy any stunt war he wants.
However to prevent from farming swars and score and money you can only buy ONE swar per 24 hours, and its price will be expansive as well (25k/50k). When a player buy one, he can not buy another one even if 24 hours passed, he have to play it before buying another. It prevents from buying some during the week and launching then one after one in one day.

What are the benefits of this?
First, playing swars that were'nt played for a while and you miss then (Infn Island, V-rock)
Second, practicing some swars you cant play in freeroam (Underwater, Turismo Island)
Third, happen to me too many times I logged in the server and go to /swar I like but time left is only 30 sec or less, so I could play that swar again i can just buy it.

Tell me what you guys think...

Last edited:

bear

Server Owner
This is an excellent idea! We are always searching for ways to allow players to spend their money (there are not enough right now...).

I was concerned about this idea until I read the bit about the 24 hour limit, as without this...people would just buy the same stunt war over and over again and it would become very boring for other participants.

I will see what I can do to get this implemented :)

Pinch

Staff Member of the Year | 2020
Former Staff
This can be a good implementation if the same stunt war can't be bought repetitively. Even if players have a 24 hours cooldown, the players can group up and buy the same stunt war multiple times. When would this be annoying? If 6-8 people buy a red stunt war that honestly, no one would land - that's 2 to 3 hours of time wasted.

Also, I suggest increasing the buy amount to 500K or even 1M, thus ensuring that people buy stunt wars ONLY if needed.

TL;DR? 24 hours cooldown for both stunts as well as players. Spend more money to buy stunt war.

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff
This can be a good implementation if the same stunt war can't be bought repetitively. Even if players have a 24 hours cooldown, the players can group up and buy the same stunt war multiple times. When would this be annoying? If 6-8 people buy a red stunt war that honestly, no one would land - that's 2 to 3 hours of time wasted.

Also, I suggest increasing the buy amount to 500K or even 1M, thus ensuring that people buy stunt wars ONLY if needed.

TL;DR? 24 hours cooldown for both stunts as well as players. Spend more money to buy stunt war.
When thinking of it, I do agree that it make more sense to pay 500k or even a million

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
sure - I think pinch's aspect needs to be considered.. e.g. stuntwar ID 1 is bought by player 2, then stuntwar ID 1 can't be bought by player 3 because it has a cooldown of 1-2 hours? maybe? I don't think the price needs to be 500k per se, the cooldown is sufficient imo. cool idea

this also should make sure that stuntwars that are only in rotation are able to be bought though