* * * THE FIRST SF-SE HOTDOG RALLY * * *

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
RtD2.png
Header.png

OK so i can FINALLY announce this! I have had an idea for an event that will hopefully be the biggest of its type ever attempted on any sever on the web! (I have searched and cannot find another reference for a mass gathering of a single type of San Andreas vehicle.)

The Plan: Very simply put the plan is to get everyone on the server to spawn a Hotdog van and colour it to their liking, then at a predetermined time drive those vehicles to a pre arranged point (Beach anyone?)... Nothing too difficult there eh ?

Why?: Well why not? I think this would be an awesome thing to be a part of, (Be there or be square guys :p ) Plus all participants will receive a special Rosette.jpg that they can apply to their signature to say that they took part, and they will also have their name added to an Honour Roll at the end of this post for posterity.

When: Well this is still to be decided but I guess I will be aiming for next weekend sometime in the early evening? (Hint keep sat/sun clear folks) Feel free to tell me if this isn't suitable.

I don't want to: Ok I get that not everyone will see this as a good idea, all I ask of those not willing to participate is that you don't do anything that will hinder the attempts of those who want to make a small piece of history. :)

Let me know if you want to take part below so I can prepare the personalised rosettes.

Thanks
Bandit The ReTaRd

Last edited:

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
* * * * * * * UPDATE * * * * * * * UPDATE * * * * * * * UPDATE * * * * * * *UPDATE * * * * * * *

1518814403243.png1518814444563.png

Hello Fellow Hotdoggers!
This weekend we attempt to make history with the largest gathering of a single type of San Andreas vehicle on any server anywhere ever!
I am going to host this even on both Sat 17th and sun 18th of Feb at approximately 7:30 PM GMT in order to make sure that those wishing to attend can. If you can attend both then GREAT! If not then that's cool too:) I have included in this update a small map of the route I thought the event should take. It's not too far and its's not very complicated either, and best of all it ends up at the beach.

Make sure you get lots of screenshots by pressing F8 and I look forward to travelling with you all.

Thanks in advance

Bandit the ReTaRd

ROUTE MAP
Route-Map.png
As you can see we start in the car park near the TP /halfpipe and drive along to Santa Maria Beach for a party :)

Last edited: