trading cards/money system

Koshya

Server Staff
so the idea is how about a card collection system that can be integrated into the UCP and InGame, where you can collect SFSE cards by doing in-game challenges, which you can then sell or exchange with other users or you can sell them to the system for 50% of the value, should you have a card more than once or twice or whatever

The more often a card is in-game, the lower the value, rarity cards are obviously worth more and are not drawn as often (more likely to be found in difficult challenges)

You can see all of your cards in the UCP, where you can trade, sell or buy them

Its a nice way to spend your money and get something for it, i would love to have a card of akira ngl.

//Edit
You could add events where users could get their own card, obviously the first cards are users who are well known, because you can't give every user a card, but its also a nice way to integrate some more unknown users

dakii

Funniest Member of the Year | 2021 & 2022
i like it, +1

but i also think certain events or other special things, event or non-event, should get their cards too, for example Bandit's Hot Dog World Tour

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Idk much about any steam cards, but like pokemon cards or NFTs, but as a SFSE version with InGame money to earn
I'm not entirely sure how steam cards work lol, but yeah the whole idea seems pretty cool. I've forwarded it onto the development team :)