We are the rAcingCards members!

Humza

You better stop offending everyone, it's not healthy! :)

Offending? you know you should learn what even 'Offending' is?

I don't see any "offending" in any of my posts, if you do well then feel free to take any action which should be taken.

And yes, it is healthy to laugh at posts which are posted by peoples, who got no brains and doesn't even understand and I am just helping them to understand what does the thread topic even meant.

nekko

Former Staff
Offending? you know you should learn what even 'Offending' is?

I don't see any "offending" in any of my posts, if you do well then feel free to take any action which should be taken.

And yes, it is healthy to laugh at posts which are posted by peoples, who got no brains and doesn't even understand and I am just helping them to understand what does the thread topic even meant.

People with no brains over here.
What is this, sir? Your behavior has become inappropriate recently, it is my advice to you to stop getting into conflicts or try to offend anyone.
This isn't the right post for it. You don't need to help anyone understand anything. We already understand.

Kondor

Why do you think we don't get the meaning of his thread? Our replies are just sacasm or sacasm wannabe, doesn't matter.

We get the meaning of every thread and we don't need you to state the obvious, also saying that we have no brain all the time doesn't make you look cool, it just shows that your vocabulary is very limited or at least this is what it seems like.

Humza

LOL, many guys are triggered here.

Inappropriate' isn't the word I would say here xD.

I don't see any player being sarcastic except some and yes, what wrong with 'People with no brains' did I mention anyone? nope, I didn't.
Must be dumb to think I pointed that line to most of the guys here but well who cares! Idgaf and if you think it's inappropriate then why are you still talking? turn that into actions.

One more thing, so nowadays if you say anything which is like saying something generally is considered as 'offending' these days then get on with it, weird but gaming has changed since then especially here, it used to be fun back in old days and no one would've taken that seriously because it ain't really offending or etc but some guys get triggered easily.

You don't need to help anyone understand anything. We already understand.
Haha, sorry but this is funny and if you understood you wouldn't have said that, helping is good deed I will be doing that all my life so I don't care what you gonna say or do.

bear

Server Owner
@Silvay - the phrase "if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" comes to mind here. "People with no brains over here" is completely unjustified.

Sorry to hear that you don't find the community fun like the old days, but those are the old days. Times change, and will continue changing.

Sometimes I feel like the worst thing about long-standing community members - in any community - not just this one - is that they can't help but compare to "old times" in a negative and/or passive-aggressive manner when such comments don't really achieve anything.

Now please, let's get this topic back to where it was - just some people having some fun.