Well , cya then.

Silent

Former Staff
I joined this server last year (in August if i fairly remember , that was because of Kostas profile on SA:MP) , I left SA:MP in between for a while and came back to SA:MP(Ofc. the news that Kostas left made me sad as well) but, the people here cheered me up a bit , made me feel like home. This makes me really feel sorrow for staying for such a short time though, but gotta say i enjoyed my time here with Ryumi's weeb spams , Vertex's in comprehensive records , Akira's , Nekko and other Lysk gang members support.

See you later then everyone.

Akira

Former Staff
I appreciated so much your presence, one of the few old and good players still around and now even you are gone sadly.
I wanted to break that Bullet record in front of your eyes but now I guess it's useless.
Good luck with everything, mate

GeneX

I did not have the honor to meet you before, when you played with kostas. You really are a Fantastic person, it was an honor to meet you and play with you!, even if for a short time :( GoodLuck, Cya!

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Sad to see another regular player leave. But time passes and people must move on. I wish you all the best!

nekko

Former Staff
The legends are leaving. I wanted to recommend u for race moderator :/
U really have a good taste in races. I'll miss u man...
I wish you best lucks in the future :)