Well had to be done

pokles

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
Well hello there. I'm mostly known as Zulo but I had many names in SAMP. I've been playing SAMP only since 2013 (it could've been much sooner but I was a dumb kid lol).

I am from Slovakia, not one of the best places in Central Europe (in case you didnt know), but at least we are not bombarded with refugees. I finished my secondary school only a short time ago, but I chose to study something I don't really find entertaining as of reasons mentioned sooner.

My SAMP experience started right after I finished the game for the first time (over 200 times cheated) back in 2013 and yeah I am not as old player as other people are.

However I started playing this version of SFSE in August 2017 (fun fact - I joined these forums on my birthday) and I believe I played here even earlier but then the server got closed. And I gotta say that I'm pretty overwhelmed of how well this server is developed, for an example the ability to turn off all textdraws on the screen and much more stuff.

Well in the game I am pretty crazy and relaxed but I still respect other people. IRL I'm a pretty calm person with a great self control and I'm pretty lazy too.

This is my first time ever doing an introduction on a SAMP server forum so idk how to end it.

Cya in the game I guess.