What's up, fam

bear

Server Owner
Good to hear from you :)
how's SA-MP nowadays?

Still ticking along, somehow...

I found that the SAMP forum was shut down,.... crazy times

Definitely sucked when that happened. SFSE used to advertise there and it bought in a bunch of new faces, so was valuable without a doubt. Too bad Kalcor didn't just make it read-only instead of deleting it altogether, a lot of good resources over there. Someone leaked it at https://sampforum.blast.hk/ but it doesn't function as well as the OG.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Lugnut!

Nice to see you pop in after all this time! To be honest, SAMP is almost 20 years old, so it's not a surprise SAMP isn't exactly growing. SFSE is still alive though. And yes, I'm the same goldpot hunting kid that joined in 2011.

I found that the SAMP forum was shut down,.... crazy times
Wow, I don't even remember when that happened. It must have been years ago.

luggi10

Hello there luggi! How are you? :)

new map when btw?
WEN Infernus-Paradise Revolution :T
A tragedy, the only thing left from my latest map is the profile picture.... probably will work on a map again if I'll ever be single again (and SF-SE hopefully still alive):p
Lugnut!

Nice to see you pop in after all this time! To be honest, SAMP is almost 20 years old, so it's not a surprise SAMP isn't exactly growing. SFSE is still alive though. And yes, I'm the same goldpot hunting kid that joined in 2011.
Sulps still going strong, it couldn't have been different. Respect brother, really miss the old times with ya'll....

Well for me, in summary everything has changed, completely on my own foot now, working fulltime, studying at university part time, struggling to keep my living standard on the other hand because of obvious global reasons.... Crazy times, it was a weird cut back then, I haven't been gaming anything since when i left...
Happy to see you guys, really. It's a pleasure.