What's your dream on SFSE or the point of continuing playing?

nessie

VIP
Hi, a random idea came in my mind and decided to make this.

As always the content creator starts: (NOT YOUTUBE)

My dream on SFSE is to make everyone forget my past if i'm honest and also being the first to hit 10,000 hours and 1,000,000 score.
My point of continuing is a bit similar to question one which is staying on the top and make MOB bigger and most important everyone I have met until now :) (uncountable)

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
To find the hardest stunt ever so i could kill mad’s ego
go ahead and try

edit: or like.. any nrg stunt from this

OT: I guess I could say my "dream" would just be to make some more stunt videos. I have one in editing already, but, I'd like to make a whole video dedicated to cooperation stunting (aka, bumping a plane with an infernus, bumping a car with a bike, etc) and maybe even stunt videos by MSK, rather than a solo vid by me.

Always looking to better and make MSK more official, like forum stuff of course. That's in the works but I'm sidetracked rn

anddd maps of course. Got a few in queue

edit again: oh yeah.. and for MSK to be #1 (again)

Last edited:

SimpleX

Former Staff
To be honest it's not the only reason, but the most important reason that I still play SF-SE (and SA-MP in general) is the friendships I've made throughout my time in SA-MP. I don't seek to achieve something anymore. Don't get me wrong though, I am not implying that I've done EVERYTHING but it's been over 10 years now and I have spent more time and accomplished a lot more things in this game than I would have thought when I first started this game. So nowadays I just join the game if I only see some friends to play/chat with, spend some time with them and leave. That's why I've been fading away from some servers where I used to play a lot more. Glad to see I still have that type of friends in SF-SE.

vodka

Derby Player of the Year | 2021 - 2023
Server Staff
VIP
edit again: oh yeah.. and for MSK to be #1 (again)
Sooner or later ; )

I'd like the whole samp playerbase to go back to 2010-2014 level, which would obviously increase SF-SE's playerbase back to what it's been.

There are many reasons I keep on playing, such as the community itself and the server features. Also because I'm addicted to derby and swar

Last edited: