What's your real name?

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff
Hi all!
I was wondering if you would like to share with us your real name, and what it means.
I'll start. My real name is Almog, which it translates to coral from Hebrew. The reason for this is that my mom loves the sea.
My friends calls me Almeg or Ilmig so that caught me up and stayed my nickname.

What about you?

dakii

Funniest Member of the Year | 2021 & 2022
ok so my name is Дарко(Darko) and now there are some game theories on where is it from one says is derived from the old latin word "donatus" meaning "to give" , another one says its from old hebrew meaning "to have" or "to possess good" or even from the old greek word "dareios" or from the old persian verb "dara" both meaning "to give", "to have" or being wealthy

now what it means is when a person is given the name, the person is probably not selfish, likely to give to people, donate, or some people who like to say that people are a "dar"(gift) from god. I was born on the Orthodox Christmas so at first they wanted to call me Божидар literally meaning "a gift from god" but my parents didnt like the old fashioned name and tried to think of a modernized name meaning gift to still pay respect to my great grandma who wanted to call me bozidar

and thats the tale of naruto uzumaki

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP

Everything is true.