What's your real name?

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff

Everything is true.
Hold on a moment, did I miss something or you name is Aaron? (I feel like I'm about to be dumb with that question)

droptek

Most of you probably know that my real life name is Jordan since I've mentioned it couple of times and I'm not ashamed to share my name generally.

I did some research and I've found out that my name actually has a Hebrew through Greek origin which means ''descend'' or ''flow down'' and I'm sure it's asociated with the Jordan River origin as well.

Quick cool fact: I'm named after my grandpa (God rest his soul), because that was his intention and he lowkey wanted me to carry on the ''Jordan'' legacy.

KompoT

Stunter of the Year | 2022
Server Staff
VIP
My name is Mantas
ive been trying to find a meaning behind my name but with every site it differs
id like to believe that this is the real meaning:

From Lithuanian mantus meaning "intelligent". Herkus Mantas was a 13th-century Prussian hero who fought against the Teutonic Knights.

But i also found this funny meaning in urban dictionary lmao:

Mantas​

Deriving from the Lithuanian language, the name means that you are pretty much the boss, and large and in charge. A man by this name is most likely ripped, because of all the bacon and sausage consumed throughout his life. Also, accompanied by this name come the many skills of a Lithuanian, like black hops, 3 point range and the ability to pull off pumas with a track suit.
"Hey, what's that God-like figure strolling down the hallway"
"Oh that's Mantas, Duh, can't you tell by the pumas?"