WINNER | HOUSE CREATIVITY EVENT

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
EVENT POST: CLICK HERE.

Hi all,

First and foremost, I'd like to thank the 3 anonymous judges that I selected for this event. They expedited the voting process, avoided biases, promoted fair event review, and most of all, took time out of their busy days to thoroughly review the houses for this event. Thank you so much!

Secondly, I'd like to thank everyone who submitted their houses for review for this event and took time out of their day to decorate their houses for this event. Personally, I even gained inspiration for my own maps from some submissions;
@Shaan utilized "stacking" traffic cones which was something I never thought of, despite using cones in my maps frequently;
@Bassam "leaning" the portrait of the cat on the nightstand was a nice touch, as well as all of the hidden objects;
@s0ulreaper's attention to detail with the oil spill under the engine block + the utilization of telephones to simulate spark plugs of an engine, all while the objects retain and accommodate the properties' rough condition;
@breyt's creative usage of siren lights to simulate amputation.

WINNER
Prior to announcing the winner, I'd like to point out that judges were permitted to partake in the event, and we had a backup judge who graciously voted on the behalf of any judge who wanted to participate in the event. Scores are #/10.

TOP THREE:
- 1ST PLACE: @madvillayo - 9.1
- 2ND PLACE: @s0ulreaper - 8.7
- 3RD PLACE: @breyt - 8.6

Well..
8GBkfSo.png

In all seriousness, I'll be donating my winnings to @s0ulreaper for this event:
- $3,000,000 CASH;
- 500 EXP;
- 6 month VIP equivalent Steam giftcard or similar means;
- A custom house on a future map by me.

Lastly, I'd like to mention that lots of community feedback about house furniture has been gathered from this event. We have active suggestions currently undergoing consideration for development in the future:
- Increase object range;
- Separate object limits between interior and exterior;
- Increase object limit;
- Ability to "preview" house furniture before purchase;
- Confirmation dialog upon removal of all house furniture.

Thank you to everyone who participated! This event outdid my expectations, we had a lot of submissions, and they all were high quality. Further thank you to everyone for their patience with voting!