do you believe in ghosts

Chaos

Former Staff
I don't trust in ghosts but.... Sometimes i feel like there is something tapping on the roof. There is someone....
But then in the morning i am told that my neighbour had a party last night and couldn't handle the drinks and started dancing on the roof!

Neap42O

As I sincerely dont beleive in ghost. Though they do exist but from our POV we cannot see them, Judge them or Touch them physically.

Scientist say that 'Ghost aren't real rather IF THEY WERE to be found We may or May not have a way to contact them'

As for the Dark paraside. Paranormal Activities are rare or rather there aren't any.

But I have an example for Ghost 'IMPLEMENTARS'

So Please donot laugh or be Joyful.

My Great grand Uncle like Past a Long While ago. (Rest In Peace)

Through reading and reciting some verses His vision had changed He could see Paraside and MAYBE things called 'GHOST'

Not in actual form such But in form of animals eg Crows,Dogs,Cats etc

He usual ask them for something they would bring except for Money ( I know I know Its funny But don't laugh)

Once He was taken by the spirits and He never returned until we found out by a Baba that he was eaten by a shark (We didn't trust him)

And Yet the next day he prophesied us that WE will found HIS cloths in some closet in our House.

Yet we found them the Next days with stink and water smell on it.

Though I donot believe they exist but wanna see them in MY life.

Nick

Former Staff
No. It just doesn't make any sense. People are afraid of the unknown, so when they can't find an explanation for something, they turn to their imagination and give their own explanations (God, ghosts, fate and so on).

Neap42O

No. It just doesn't make any sense. People are afraid of the unknown, so when they can't find an explanation for something, they turn to their imagination and give their own explanations (God, ghosts, fate and so on).
I'm not joking. This here is actually true and No wonders I am talking this. He was mature Gentle man. And rather I'm not faking this either

scheel

Former Staff

While this is true, it's by no means a bad thing. Facts came from speculations after all, it just so happens that some so called "answers" turned out to be wrong.

Neap42O

Ok I am not gonna lie rightnow Today is 30th Of July 2018.

And Trust me Its hella of a day for me or my family.

There is my cousin name Hassan or Hassan Khan as he is known in our family.(NO we are not Joint Family)

My Grand-ma is in Hospital. So my cousin was called home by his father aka my uncle while he was getting the bike to start

He did something weird to tease the ghost/soul So to take revenge He got on him.

The effect didn't came on so quick,when he arrived at home my father my other cousin (His eldest brother) carried him.

His eyes turned red like blood(Not kidding) And when they came home He was acting kinda weird

My father His a pretty tough man He isn't scared of ghost or anything. Got a bit scared TBH

He got a chance to talk to him. My cousin said '' My Uncle would be dead tomorrow Morning after dawn (31st of July)''

And As my father discribed He was kinda agreesive

saying TO MY FATHER ''Tu Mujha Dar raha ha na?''

translation: You're scared of me,right?

Long story short He talked about my Great grand uncle who is said to be eaten by sharks but described by him to be rn living in America.

+ My cousin is now free

He is 17 rn and Had a power of 3 men (who are physically very very strong)

+ doesn't remember anything of that time.

Chaos

Former Staff
Okay now... I don't believe a lot in such things but an incident happened to me too.
Nothing directly related to "Ghosts" but something creepy.
I was going on my bike, The road is long and covered with trees on both sides. My bike in the middle stopped, which usually happens. This time it wasn't starting with no spotted reason. Well a guy came to me said "Is there a problem? let me help.". I said yeah my bike isn't starting, dunno whats the problem. He got down in the side of the bike and then told me to start it. I did it and then it started. He told me not to come to this place alone at late time. I said thank you, the bike turned off again. I turned it on again, turned back and boom there was no one on the road. The guy might have hid in the trees but who knows. I couldn't see him anywhere and i got freaked. With the bike started i hurriedly got away.
Totally freaked and not knowing what happened i told my family and they just don't believe me lol!
The thing i believe is that it was 2-3 mere seconds that i turned my back on him and he disappeared.

CbugEzz

Well,there is a ghost which callee devil,jin but humans can't see them because there is a different word u can sometimes see in the dreams but no so clear althought it is scary af i hope u guys won't see them because if u did it won't be fine at all. Somz times they are used to do magic and controll people to death and make the suffer and suicide and scream etc....

dupa osbrunda

scp_087_b_by_timslorsky-d5vw72f.jpg
I DONT TRUST BUT...

Neap42O

Aiht i didn't had enough time to write the whole story so here it

After he reached he tried to kill him self by jumping of the GALLERY but my uncle (His father ) stopped him. GLAD TO HAVE HIM BACK