do you believe in ghosts

Kondor

Ok this is not a ghost but some horror related :
Okay so me and my British cousin were watching a horror film in 2 am in a dark room (it wasn't even dimly lit). It was about paranormal creatures hunting humans. Then the PC shutdown. (No battery alerts,something battery was quite full). We heard an awkward sound coming out of the computer, kinda electronic sound. Anyway we were so terrified. And we saw some white ghost or spirit move in a blink of an eye. We both saw it so it was confirmed and we were afraid. We hear some plates in the kitchen falls and crash. Then we kept hearing some unknown sounds that made us even more scared. There also was a girl or something on the wall. We instantly hid under the blanket and crying (ok I was 12 don't blame me).
And hence, we started seeing that something in the wall til my cousin finished his vacations and went back to the UK. No other signs of it were seeing henceforth.
Q&A about this to avoid further replies :
Q: hi kondorest I am 9 years old and this is scaring me a lot what do I do?
A: You shouldn't be reading such stories my dude

Q: you fucking noob liar
A: Believe me this really happened and I don't care what you think

Q: did they harm you or something?
A: Actually no, but it was terrifying to death.

Q: how is your PC (which no one will probably ask)
A: it's working pretty well now

Q: how are you still not scared of going out to the toilet in 2AM
A: emptying the load is a priority.

5 years ago flashbacks...

dupa osbrunda

564.jpg

scheel

Former Staff
Okay so me and my British cousin were watching a horror film in 2 am in a dark room (it wasn't even dimly lit). It was about paranormal creatures hunting humans. Then the PC shutdown. (No battery alerts,something battery was quite full). We heard an awkward sound coming out of the computer, kinda electronic sound. Anyway we were so terrified. And we saw some white ghost or spirit move in a blink of an eye. We both saw it so it was confirmed and we were afraid. We hear some plates in the kitchen falls and crash. Then we kept hearing some unknown sounds that made us even more scared. There also was a girl or something on the wall. We instantly hid under the blanket and crying (ok I was 12 don't blame me).
And hence, we started seeing that something in the wall til my cousin finished his vacations and went back to the UK. No other signs of it were seeing henceforth.

fake and gay

Neap42O

k who died in the end NIcca?