Farewell.

cawfee

Thanks for everything you have done for SFSE, it has been a great few years of working together. Thanks also for everything you have taught me over the years!

Hopefully you will visit every now and then? :)

I wish you the absolute best in your future endeavors.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Oh wow. I didn’t expect this. Thanks for everything Dark, hopefully you will hop on every now and again!

Good luck :)

SumiYa

Goodbye man i recently joined for me this server is hella fun & one of the bests

I wish we could have met in game & i wish you good luck in life altho i don't know you. :)

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
You've done a great job reviving SFSE! Under your co-ownership, SFSE went from not having a server to 200 newly registered users every day and peaks of 40-50 players online at the same time. Thank you for your contribution!

Akira

Former Staff
To be honest, I'm surprised and somehow sad about this because you are the only one who had let me see how such a frustrated kid I used to be and so I can just say thanks for everything.
I have to admit I hated you but then started to appreciate because, let's be honest, you're a true hardworker who just wanted to keep safe the server all the time. Bye

darkness

Former Staff
Thank you all for the kind words, to re-iterate my stance, sa-mp is a dead mod, I don't see it being updated or fixed anytime soon. I've found love in other games, I'm burnt out. Maybe if sa-mp gets better I'll think about coming back.

I'm just sick of doing the same thing over&over again, i'll drop in every now and then maybe.

dad's gone but not forgotten.

Chaos

Former Staff
Well it really is kinda sad when a fellow is leaving but We all wish you Best of Luck where ever you go!
It was such a pleasure interacting with you. We all will miss you.
And that rig you built pffff is amazing.
Enjoy where ever you go!
Farewell Buddy!

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
Good luck Dark in all that you undertake.. I wont forget what you said on my Mod application............ Oh wait , umm I forgot... sorry But i know they were nice words. Hope you can still make it to This But will understand if you can't. :)
Bandit The ReTaRd